|by | | ||
|Products » Plastics (Styrene) » SGP Standard White HIPS
SGP Standard White HIPS
This material is an economical, rigid substrate with high impact strength. It has surfaces which have exceptional ink receptivity which enables it to be printed by flexography, lithography, screen print and thermal transfer. This material is available from a natural, which is hazy, to super opaque white which allows almost no transmission of light through the sheet. The surface finish can be matte/matte or matte/gloss.
HIPS is ideal for product labels, tags, displays and signs (including rear illuminated), etc.
- 48x96in ... #HIS LITHO .020X4X8W
- 48x96in ... #HIS LITHO .030X4X8W
- 60x120in ... #HIS LITHO .030X5X10W
- 48x96in ... #HIS LITHO .040X4X8W
- 48x96in ... #HIS LITHO .060X4X8W
- 48x96in ... #HIS LITHO .080X4X8W
- 48x96in ... #HIS LITHO .015X4X8WTRANS Translucent
- 50x100in ... #HIS LITHO .020X50X100WHIPS
- 50x100in ... #HIS LITHO .030X50X100WHIPS
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: SGP Standard White HIPS has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons SGP Standard White HIPS should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.