|by | | ||
|Products » Earth Friendly Materials (Paper Based ) » Falconboard - All-White (White/White/White)
Falconboard - All-White (White/White/White)
Hexacomb® Falconboard is the only graphic display board made from reusable, renewable and 100% recyclable kraft paper honeycomb material. Falconboard offers designers and printers a truly recyclable, environmentally-conscious product that helps divert millions of pounds of waste from land fills.
Falconboard All-White= white core w/ white facers
Falconboard consists of a SFI* certified, natural kraft core with white clay-coated or natural linerboard facings.
Produced with up to 20% chlorofluorocarbon-free recycled paper content, Falconboard emits zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs). These qualities make for an excellent “green” alternative to traditional foam boards made from polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS) or polyvinylchloride (PVC).
Falconboard‘s printing capabilities equal that of foam boards, including use of wide format and digital solutions. Its unique structure can handle the most demanding of graphic display requirements due to its high rigidity and dimensional stability.
|Earth Friendly Manufactured||Post Consumer Recycled Content||Bio-Degradable||Recyclable|
• Excellent printability
• High rigidity and dimensional stability
• Tough core resists denting
• Durable - scratch and warp resistant
• No additional backing required
• Custom sizes available
• Works well with most inks and adhesives
• Works with most commercial connective
systems such as edge tap and plastic or metal
edging or channels
• Well-suited for a diverse range of
- 48x96in ... #PRE ECO 720035 .25x4x8 All-White
- 60x120in ... #PRE ECO 720040 .25x5x10 All-White
- 48x96in ... #PRE ECO 720068 .5x4x8 All-White
- 60x120in ... #PRE ECO 712609BULK .5x5x10 All-White
- 48x96in ... #PRE ECO 721598BULK 1x48x96 All-White
- 48x96in ... #PRE ECO 721590BOX .25x4x8 All White Boxed
- 48x96in ... #PRE ECO 721591BOX .5x4x8 All White Boxed
SGP Substrates Eco Board
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: Falconboard - All-White (White/White/White) has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons Falconboard - All-White (White/White/White) should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.