|Products » Media- Solv,UV,Latex (Backlit / Window Films) » Clear Grip
Clear Grip is a direct print media for window graphics and other creative applications. This exciting new product has the following attractive features:
* Unique gudy ® Window adhesive - removable and re-positionable
* 3.2 mil clear calendered matte PVC
* Siliconized Embossed/Textured PP Film Liner
* Applications include indoor window graphics and P-O-P/ retail signage
* Designed for use with latex and UV-curable inks
* Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
* For Indoor Use
Item has been discontinued. Limited stock available in California and Washington.
- 54x150ft ... #NE 62977
- 30x150ft ... #NE 62975
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: Clear Grip has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons Clear Grip should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.