|by | | ||
|Products » Equipment (Laminators - Seal) » Image 65 Pro MD
Image 65 Pro MD
The 65 Pro MD is the ultimate laminator for finishing professionals requiring a high production, versatile laminator. Some of the great, new features and performance capabilities include:
- FAST .... thermal encapsulation at over 15 feet per minute!
- VERSATILE : Thermal & pressure-sensitive roll-to-roll encapsulation
- Swivel pendant, touch screen controls with our new Easy Operator Interface
- High-performance, precision roller design
- Pneumatic nip that is infinitely adjustable up to 2"
- Swing out auto-grip supply shafts
- Bidirectional operation
- Flip up in-feed tables for easy webbing
- Dual foot pedal switches for hands free operation
- ETL listed & CE approved
- Industry best warranty
Bi-Directional Top and Bottom Front Heated Rollers
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: Image 65 Pro MD has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons Image 65 Pro MD should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.