|by | | ||
|Products » Equipment (Vinyl welders / seaming ) » Miller Weldmaster T3
Miller Weldmaster T3
The Miller Weldmaster T3 was designed with the smaller business in mind. This
efficient hot wedge welder will produce all the seams required for the banner,
sign and awning maker.
The T3 is equipped with nearly all of the guides you need to finish almost any job
your customer may require. Designed to easily adapt to any small business, the
T3 will use a limited amount of space to finish your products.
• Its compact size will fit into almost any small business
• Simple controls for easy operation
• Compatible with nearly all worldwide power sources
• Worldwide service, training, parts, and dedicated support
• Solid steel frame for years of durability
• Will weld PVC, PE, Mesh and others for finishing almost any job
• Ability to weld nearly all awning and fabric graphic materials**
see product date sheet PDF
Sonoma Graphic Products
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: Miller Weldmaster T3 has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons Miller Weldmaster T3 should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.