|by | | ||
|Products » Inks (Latex Based Inks) » HP Scitex LX820 & 850/ HP 610 DesignJet Inks-3 Liter
HP Scitex LX820 & 850/ HP 610 DesignJet Inks-3 Liter
• Produce eye-catching images worthy of building the best brands. With new HP LX610 Latex Scitex Inks, achieve rich blacks and glossy results on
banners and self-adhesive vinyls.
• With the new HP LX610 Latex Scitex Ink formulation, produce prints with display permanence and scratch, smudge, and water resistance comparable to low-solvent inks. Water resistance on fabrics is improved.
• Produce double-sided banners. The double-sided capability uses the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS) to control registration with minimal operator intervention.
Please note that the Maintenance Kit for the LX850 is also used for the LX600/ 800. The part# is listed under "Latex Inks/ 786/ #HEWC C591A".
- 0in ... #HEWC N670A CYAN
- 0in ... #HEWC N671A MAGENTA
- 0in ... #HEWC N672A YELLOW
- 0in ... #HEWC N673A BLACK
- 0in ... #HEWC N674A LT CYAN
- 0in ... #HEWC N675A LT MAG
HP Ink Latex
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: HP Scitex LX820 & 850/ HP 610 DesignJet Inks-3 Liter has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons HP Scitex LX820 & 850/ HP 610 DesignJet Inks-3 Liter should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.