HP Scitex FB 750 Printer
Boost productivity and increase your
• Load, print, and collect media simultaneously in high-volume production environments. When printing many copies, the automatic media alignment bar moves down, so you can
load the next set of boards. When the first set is done, the printer moves on to the next.
• Loading media is fast and easy, and no masking is required. An automatic alignment bar helps you quickly position media, the printer measures its thickness, and an onboard camera detects the position of loaded media. Print up to 6 sheets at once.
• Minimize interruptions. The printer’s automated service station maintains printhead health, eliminating the need for daily maintenance. Enjoy long runs with 3-liter ink supplies. Check the status of the printer remotely thanks to the
HP Embedded Web Server.
• Give your customers the quality they need—and at the right price. This printer lets you choose the right combination of speed and quality. Print at various speeds up to 80 m²/hr (861 ft²/hr) for prints that will be viewed from a long
distance. Offer new applications and grow
• Impress even your most demanding customers with incredible image quality. Produce smooth color transitions and sharp image detail with 6-color printing(5 and up to 1200 x 600 optimized dpi resolution.
• Propose new possibilities to customers by showing them how to enrich their prints. Take advantage of white ink for undercoats, overcoats, and spot color. Enrich photos with matte or gloss finishes. Offer double-sided prints and full-bleed printing.
• The range of applications you can offer with this printer are nearly endless. Do more—and save time and money—by printing directly on virtually any rigid or flexible material even on corrugated plastic with good ink adhesion.
• Easily take on specialty print jobs. Print on materials that are extra thick, up to 6.4 cm (2.5 in), and large, up to 2.5 m (98.4 in) wide by 3.05 m (120 in) long. Achieve true peace of mind with
• Designed with your printshop in mind, this printer uses HP UV-curable inks that do not require special ventilation. And to reduce the risk of exposure or injury due to UV light or moving parts, the entire printing area is fully enclosed.
• Count on this printer’s sturdy, robust design to get the job done. A belt-driven media advance system, with selfgenerated vacuum, plus a high-resolution encoder ensure the precise flow of media. Heavy-duty tables provide full support
for your materials.
• This printer provides an easy, convenient white ink option. The process of adding or removing white ink is a simple one. And a unique HP White Ink Homogenizer maintains the stability of the white ink, preventing pigment sedimentation.
• Print with confidence. No daily printhead maintenance is required. An onboard camera detects, and the printer adjusts for misfiring nozzles—for consistent results at production speed.(10 HP Scitex Print Care maintenance
assistance helps maximize uptime.
Boost your productivity with a printer that lets you print fast and load simultaneously. Print high-quality results on virtually any rigid and flexible media and watch your business grow. Enjoy peace of mind with a robust and reliable device.
HP SCITEX FB750 Printer
Handling - Flatbed, sheet feed, and roll feed with optional HP Scitex FB750 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit. Vacuum belt media drive for easy loading and accurate media advance. Rigid media support - Standard input and output tables support rigid materials up to 122 x 250 cm (48 x 98.4 in). Two sets of the optional HP Scitex FB700 Extension Tables support rigid materials up to 305 x 250 cm (120 x 98.4 in). Roll-fed media support - Optional HP Scitex FB750 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit supports flexible media up to 250 cm (98.4 in) wide, with a roll diameter of up to 23 cm (9 in), up to 81 kg (180 lb) in weight Thickness Up to 64 mm (2.5 in).