|by | | ||
|Products » Gator Foam (MightyCore) » MightyCore 1/2"
MightyCore Features & Benefits
• Dense polystyrene core resists denting,
bending and crushing
• Lightweight and so easy to handle, yet
far stronger than standard foam board
• Ultra-smooth paper finish provides
excellent ink coverage and adherence
for flat bed printers
• No surface preparation needed before
printing so projects are handled quickly
and most economically
• Readily accepts most glues, inks,
• Moisture barrier prevents warping
• Works well with vinyl graphics
• Free of toxic chemicals such as CFCs
1/2" X 48" X 96"
12 sheets per case
- 48x96in ... #SEFB .5X4X8MIGHTYW
- 48x96in ... #SEFB .5X4X8MIGHTYB
- 48x96in ... #SEFB .5X4X8MIGHTYWBB
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: MightyCore 1/2" has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons MightyCore 1/2" should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.