|by | | ||
|Products » Equipment (Vinyl welders / seaming ) » Miller Weldmaster Impulse Extreme
Miller Weldmaster Impulse Extreme
The Impulse ExtremeTM incorporates an effective thermo impulse sealing technology with
precision controlled welding parameters that will create the best looking and strongest
seams. The Impulse ExtremeTM is ergonomically designed for easy use and operation to improve efficiency.
• Produces the strongest acrylic and marine seams available
• This machine provides consistently even heat distribution throughout the extreme
seam through its upper and lower bar heating
• Front loading trough, fabric alignment with the rear material
• Capable to weld hems, overlaps, hem with rope, rafter straps...
• Application of welding with acrylic tape or webbing with the Extreme SeamTapeTM
• Welds PVC, PE, PU and many more
• Built with one-person operation in mind
• Compatible with any world power source, with worldwide service, training, operation
• It’s digitally-controlled heating and cooling cycles along with the multiple high-pressure
safety cylinders guarantees even and consistent seams every time
• Its solid steel frame makes it the most durable system on the market today
• 9 programmable memory settings.
Sonoma Graphic Products
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: Miller Weldmaster Impulse Extreme has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons Miller Weldmaster Impulse Extreme should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.