|by | | ||
|Products » Gator Foam (MightyCore) » MightyCore 1/4"
MightyCore Features & Benefits
• Dense polystyrene core resists denting,
bending and crushing
• Lightweight and so easy to handle, yet
far stronger than standard foam board
• Ultra-smooth paper finish provides
excellent ink coverage and adherence
for flat bed printers
• No surface preparation needed before
printing so projects are handled quickly
and most economically
• Readily accepts most glues, inks,
• Moisture barrier prevents warping
• Works well with vinyl graphics
• Free of toxic chemicals such as CFCs
1/4" X 48" X 96"
48x96 - 12 sheets per case
30x40 - 25 sheets per case
Item SEFB .25X4X8MIGHTYWBB has been discontinued and is subject to quantity on hand.
- 48x96in ... #SEFB .25X4X8MIGHTYW
- 48x96in ... #SEFB .25X4X8MIGHTYWBW
- 30x40in ... #SEFB .25X30X40MIGHTYW
- 48x96in ... #SEFB .25X4X8MIGHTYB
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: MightyCore 1/4" has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons MightyCore 1/4" should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.