|by | | ||
|Products » Earth Friendly Materials (Biodegradable Styrene) » EcoPlast Black
An economical rigid substrate available in sheets and rolls up to widths of 60". It is available in Black, white, and translucent. Custom colors available with special quote.
|Earth Friendly Manufactured||Post Consumer Recycled Content||Bio-Degradable||Recyclable|
| - || - || - |
• Superior ink receptivity using flexo, offset and screen processes.
• Excellent for display and P.O.P. applications.
• Can be guillotine cut, die cut, and punched.
• Excellent dimensional stability.
• Environmentally friendly.
• Will biodegrade when disposed of in the natural environment (landfill or other microorganism-rich area). Expected range for this process is 9 months – 5 years.
• Does NOT measurably biodegrade from conventional product usage in open air or storage.
48 X 96 Sheets
- 48x96in ... #HIS ECO .060X4X8B
SGP Substrates Eco Plast
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: EcoPlast Black has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons EcoPlast Black should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.