|by | | ||
|Products » Earth Friendly Materials (Paper Based ) » PurePanel
PurePanel is a new generation composite fiber board with exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio. Its closed-cell, honeycomb core is manufactured from recycled kraft papers
and organic adhesives, which, together generate up to 90 ton/sqm core crush-resistance, good sound absorption and high flexural strength.
|Earth Friendly Manufactured||Post Consumer Recycled Content||Bio-Degradable||Recyclable|
• Good printability with UV screen and inkjet printing equipment
• Produced from approximately 92% recycled paper material
• No wax or polyethylene used in the manufacturing process
• Excellent stability in indoor conditions
• Water-resistant, especially post-printing
• Up to 25Kg nail pull resistance
• Flame-resistant to international B3 standard
(B1 rating under development)
• Density: 12mm gauge
Discontinued item, limited availability in Washington.
- 48x96in ... #PPP ECO 2N0012-12mmx48X96
SGP Substrates Eco Board
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: PurePanel has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons PurePanel should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.