PurePanel is a new generation composite fiber board with exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio. Its closed-cell, honeycomb core is manufactured from recycled kraft papers
and organic adhesives, which, together generate up to 90 ton/sqm core crush-resistance, good sound absorption and high flexural strength.
|Earth Friendly Manufactured||Post Consumer Recycled Content||Bio-Degradable||Recyclable|
• Good printability with UV screen and inkjet printing equipment
• Produced from approximately 92% recycled paper material
• No wax or polyethylene used in the manufacturing process
• Excellent stability in indoor conditions
• Water-resistant, especially post-printing
• Up to 25Kg nail pull resistance
• Flame-resistant to international B3 standard
(B1 rating under development)
• Density: 12mm gauge
Discontinued item, limited availability in Washington.
- 48x96in ... #PPP ECO 2N0012-12mmx48X96
SGP Substrates Eco Board