|by | | ||
|Products » Media- Solv,UV,Latex (Fabrics) » Neschen Artist Premium Light S
Neschen Artist Premium Light S
Everest Neschen Artist Light S is a Polyester Indoor / Outdoor textile material featuring very high color brilliance and outdoor durability up to 6 months.
|Earth Friendly Manufactured||Post Consumer Recycled Content||Bio-Degradable||Recyclable|
| - || - |
- Material: 100% polyester
- Weight: 200 g/m2 or 5.8 oz/yd2
- Character: light canvas structure
- Coating: Coating for solvent and UV inks
- Washable: Restricted to 30°C / 85°F
- Flammability: Meets NFPA 701, 1999 Test #1, B1 according to DIN 4102
- Weldmaster*: Speed-138, Temp-1220, Wed PSI-21, Torque PSI-12
- Added Value: Very high color brilliance, outdoor durability up to 6 months
Discontinued material, limited stock in Washington.
- 122x164ft ... #NE 6014911
- EcoSolvent Printer - all models
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: Neschen Artist Premium Light S has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons Neschen Artist Premium Light S should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.