|by | | ||
|Products » Equipment (Laminators (Liquid)) » AquaSEAL® Cut Sheet Sign Coater System
AquaSEAL® Cut Sheet Sign Coater System
Introducing the NEW SEAL® Sign Coater System from SEAL® – a low-cost liquid coating system for indoor/outdoor signs and banners. The NEW SEAL Sign Coater applies a smooth and even finish, to enhance and protect graphics from UV, abrasion, water and chemicals.
No mess, no odor – this environmentally safe system is easy to clean after use and requires no special ventilation, making it totally safe in any working environment.The SEAL Sign Coater Solution combines a 54” automated sheet-fed coater, with a clear coat system comprising a gloss liquid laminate and a cleaning agent. No need to mop or spray in order to protect and enhance your graphics – use this quick and easy system for professional results, every time!
SEAL Sign Coater
Automate your graphic production with this uniquely effective coater for laminating signs and banners with ease.
• One model - for coating up to 54” prints
• Designed for use with prints using solvent and eco solvent (light solvent) based inks.
• Ideal for short or long runs.
• Applies a smooth, consistent finish.
• Supplied with a stand for easy mobility.
• Quick to install - no special equipment, electronics, or ventilation system needed.
• Easy to operate - no special training required
• Simple cleaning - quick and easy 30 minute process when your job is complete, without removing any parts.
SEAL Sign Coater Liquids
• Available in gloss finish
• Offers durability up to two years on uncoated cast, calendared or banner materials
• Environmentally friendly, odor-free formulation with low VOC levels
• Compatible with solvent and mild solvent ink technology
• Liquid is dry to the touch in 15- 30 minutes or less (varies according to material /substrate and environmental conditions) and is ‘cured’ in 24 hours
• One year shelf life
• Water-based formulation
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: AquaSEAL® Cut Sheet Sign Coater System has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons AquaSEAL® Cut Sheet Sign Coater System should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.