Arlon DPF 6100XLP Vinyl Film
DPF 6100XLP is a 2-mil (50 micron) gloss white cast film with bubble releasing, tinted, clean removing, repositionable, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. The LX (Low Profile) X-Scape Technology allows installers to achieve speedy installation while maintaining a high enough tack to ensure long-term bond. Designed for large format graphics, DPF 6100XLP is made of premium quality cast facestock with a low profile liner. The adhesive system is designed to provide excellent opacity as well as easy installation. The film provides superior conformability around rivets, curves, contours and channels. DPF 6100XLP is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES
• Digital printing with a wide variety of direct print systems.
• Vehicle graphics (full, partial), vehicle decals and fleet graphics applications.
• Warrantied for use on rivets, corrugations and channel structures.
• Used in conjunction with Series 3200, Series 3210, Series 3220, Series 3270 or Series 3310 overlaminates.
- 54x150ft ... #AR 0461L5415602
- 60x150ft ... #AR 0461L6015602