Arlon DPF 8000 White Vinyl Film
DPF 8000™ White is a 3.5-mil (90 micron) satin white, high-tensile, PVC film with aggressive, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. Designed for indoor and outdoor graphics, DPF 8000 White is made of a 100% engineering-grade facestock with a polycoated lay-flat liner. The special adhesive system is designed to stick to “hard-to-stick” and low-energy surfaces such as brick, concrete and stucco walls, and ABS plastic. DPF 8000 White is designed to meet the marking requirements and specifications of the transportation, vending and automotive industries. The film conforms well to flat surfaces with slight contours when processed and applied according to Arlon recommendations. DPF 8000 White is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years* (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES
• Digital printing with a wide variety of direct print systems.
• Polyolefin plastic surfaces such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, etc.
• Application in cold temperature environments.
• Slightly textured and/or low-energy surfaces.
- 54x150ft ... #AR 040875415002