Arlon Series 3270 Cast Overlaminate
Series 3270 overlaminate is constructed of 2-mil (50 micron) cast vinyl film with clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. Designed to protect and prolong the life of printed images, Series 3270 extends the life of the graphics by 2 years. When used independently, Series 3270 is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years. This product is not designed to be used as an optically clear window film.
For Arlon recommended vinyl please see:
Arlon SPX Cast Wrap Vinyl.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES
• Protective overlaminate for SLX™ Cast Wrap, DPF 6100XLP, DPF 6000XRP and DPF 6000RP White, for vehicle and fleet applications.
• Recommended dry time for printed images is 24-48 hours prior to laminating.
• UV inhibitors to protect and extend the life of your printed graphic.
• Arlon overlaminate film is designed to be laminated cold without any heat.
- 30x150ft ... #AR 03270301500-30
- 54x150ft ... #AR 03270541500-54
- 60x150ft ... #AR 03270601500-60