Arlon Series 3220 Cast Overlaminate Gloss
Series 3220 overlaminates are constructed of 2-mil (50 micron) cast vinyl film with clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. Designed to protect and prolong the life of printed images, Series 3220 extends the life of the graphics by 2 years. Series 3220 is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years. This product is not designed to be used as an optically clear window film.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES
• Protective Overlaminate for DPF 6000XRP, DPF 6000RP White, DPF 6500, DPF 6700, DPF 4600LX, DPF 4300 and DPF 8000 White.
• Long-term signage, kiosks, POP displays, fleet and vehicle applications.
• Recommended dry time for printed images is 24-48 hours prior to laminating.
• UV inhibitors to protect and extend the life of your printed graphic.
• Arlon overlaminate film is designed to be laminated cold without any heat
- 30x150ft ... #AR 032203015000-30G
- 54x150ft ... #AR 032205415000-54G
- 60x150ft ... #AR 032206015000-60G