|by | | ||
|Products » Equipment (Laminating Tables) » Kala AppliKator Table
Kala AppliKator Table
Kala's new flatbed laminating/application table - The AppliKator is available in a range of sizes.
- Roller gap controlled by fast electric motors. No air compressor required.
- Nip opening 2.5”. Adjustable pressure from display panel.
- Large built in storage area beneath the table.
- Media unwind shaft and Media storage at the end of the table.
- Highest safety features among all flatbed applicators available on the market.
- Overall Size : width 89” by length 8 ft,16 ft, 24 ft.
- Work area size : width 66” by length 6.5 ft,13 ft, 19.5 ft
- High quality silicon roller for guaranteed non-stick surface.
- Customizable to suit user requirements.
MADE IN France, CE, ROHS certification. One year Warranty.
|CONDITION OF USE AND STOCKING
Shelf Life: Kala AppliKator Table has a shelf life of 12 months after receipt from Sonoma Graphic Products. Storage (new and partially used rolls): For quality reasons Kala AppliKator Table should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C. Storage of open rolls: When an open roll of media is not being used » remove the roll from the printer » cover the roll with a plastic bag to protect it from contaminants » if you are storing it on end, use an end plug and tape down the edge to prevent damage to the edge of the roll » do not lay sharp or heavy objects on unprotected rolls and do not stack them.