Image 80 Pro Laminator
Looking to produce extra wide signs and displays with ease? Look no further than the new SEAL 80 Pro!
This dual-heated, 80" wide mounter, laminator and encapsulator has been designed to simplify the handling of over-sized prints for single person operation.
An extended version of the successful SEAL 62 Pro, this incredible laminator has all of the performance-led features you would expect from SEAL plus the following unique features:
• Innovative feed table with integrated tensioning rollers, roll/image trough and flip down image guide
for optimum media handling and feeding.
• Flip-up pull rollers for flatter, smooth encapsulation and easy access when not encapsulating
• Combi-supply shafts for maximum flexibility
• Ergonomic touch pad control panel on a pivot arm for front or rear operation
• Output slitters to trim image to size during operation
• Automatic upper take-up shaft for removing release liners
• Trip cord for operator safety
- Maximum working width 80" (2000 mm)
- Maximum heated width 80" (2000 mm)
- Maximum substrate thickness 1 1/2" (38mm)
- Maximum speed 20 ft./min. (6m/min)
- Electrical requirements 1N/PE-230 VAC +/- 10%, 50/60Hz 40A,
Feed table with tensioning rollers, flip down image guide, Combi-supply shafts, Toch pad contol center on pivot arm for front/rear operation, output slitters and more.